Join The 2014-15 Wagner Review Executive Board!
To apply, please submit your resume and a word document or PDF via email to email@example.com with the following information:
1. The primary position for which you are applying (descriptions below)
2. Any other position of interest
3. Two 200-word (maximum) essays on the following topics:
- Why are you a great candidate for the position?
- Tell us your vision for your role at The Wagner Review. This may include specific areas for improvement or suggestions for expanding the activities of The Review at Wagner and beyond.
Deadline to apply: Monday, March 31, 2014 (midnight). Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted the following week.
Editor-in-Chief: Oversees the broad goals of the journal, coordinates the executive board functions, and acts as the liaison with the Wagner administration and other Review stakeholders.
Managing Editor (Five Positions): Coordinates a group of online columnists and editors, acting as the point person for online staff, as well as managing the editing of publicly submitted pieces. The Managing Editors will also liaise with other institutions and the Wagner administration as it pertains to the online edition of The Review. Works in close coordination with the Digital Media Director to post articles and new content to the website and ensures their substantive quality
Business, Events, and Digital Media Editor: Manages event and publishing expenses, oversees event coordination, and is responsible for managing and issuing public relations-oriented content, such as The Review’s call for papers, staff recruitment, and event announcements. Coordinates efforts to increase The Wagner Review’s social media presence and following, disseminates Review content through social media. Maintains and promotes The Review’s website.
Point of contact for questions: Vikram Sinha (firstname.lastname@example.org)