NYU Wagner Review invites authors from the New York University community only to submit articles for our annual journal. We encourage submissions of work from graduate students and academics in any public service-related field, as well as from practitioners and NGO leaders. Our readers come from a broad spectrum of disciplines; therefore, the only content restriction is that articles relate to public service. Articles are selected on the basis of their quality, originality, and relevance.
Criteria for Submission:
- Submissions must contain graduate-level work.
- Submissions should be sent in editable .doc or .docx format.
- Double-spaced, 12-pt font.
- Op-eds and policy “explainers” should be between 700 and 1,000 words.
- Research papers should be between 4,000 and 10,000 words.
- Citations must be formatted following The Chicago Manual of Style.
- If your article contains empirical analysis, please provide sufficient information to allow others to independently verify your findings. This includes describing your methodology and data collection methods in detail.
Previous editions of the Review can be found online for reference and inspiration.
To be considered for the The Wagner Review 2020- 2021 Edition, Volume XXVI, please complete the Wagner Review Submission Form and e-mail your completed work to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Journal Submission for YOUR NAME” by midnight April 1st, 2021.